Copper Moon E-zine Writer Guidelines
Open to males and females ages 13-26!
- Seeking Original Articles: how-to, personal commentary, reflections on Wicca, Witchcraft, or Paganism. Express your opinion on hot topics floating around the Wiccan/Pagan community or share a unique viewpoint.
- Your submission must be written by you, not copied or "borrowed."
- Word Count: we'll accept articles under 600 words.
- We prefer submissions in Times New Roman, 12pt in black type.
- We request a 30 day exclusive of your original content. After 30 days you may submit the material anywhere else you'd like.
- You hold the copyright to your material. We are just presenting it to a wide, interested audience. It will also be archived on our site.
- Please SPELLCHECK your work. And kindly watch to avoid weird typographical signs like "wouldnâ ™t Whatâ ™s. "
- You might want to use a craft name for your submission. This helps keep your identity safe. If you don't have one, just use a first name or nickname like "Dawn."
- Include a Bio (optional). Don't ramble about unimportant things. Stick to the basics like age, where your from, how you found your Wiccan path, and hobbies. One paragraph is enough. Bio's that are too long will be reduced in size. You may include your personal website as well.
- If you'd like, attach a small picture (300 pixels or smaller), to be placed next to your Bio.
- Your e-mail will be placed with your submission. Please indicate which e-mail you would like to be listed.
Submit to this e-mail address: TWNsubmit@yahoo.com! Don't send your submission as an attachment, simply drop it directly in the body of the e-mail.