Copper Moon is an online blog/magazine for Wiccan and Pagan practitioners in their teens and early twenties. It was created in 2002 by author Gwinevere Rain. Features include in-depth author interviews, articles, book reviews and more!
Currently, we are seeking articles, essays and prayers by aspiring writers age 13 to 26! We publish two to four times a month and have over 500 subscribers.
Please continue reading to find out more about the e-zine and how to submit your work for consideration.
More About Copper Moon:
This interactive site enables readers to comment on individual articles, subscribe through e-mail or in a RSS reader! Our aim is to have at least one new article or book review up each week. Since Copper Moon has been on the web, we have continuously provided a venue for young practitioners to express their opinions and have their writing showcased.
If you are 13 to 26 we'd love to read your submission. Visit our writers guidelines page for more details:
Some article ideas (Take em'!)
- Lughnasadh & Mabon Sabbat craft ideas
- Solitary ritual for Lughtnasadh or Mabon
- Incorporating your hobby into your spiritual path
- Wiccan Prayer (written by you!)
- Simple steps to writing your own rituals
- Personal story on finding a particular deity you work with
- Being Wiccan in a relationship with a non-Wiccan
- Going to public coven rituals
Thanks for considering Copper Moon, one of the leading publications for young adult Wiccan/Pagans on the web. E-mail your submission to: TWNSubmit@yahoo.com
- Gwinevere Rain
Author of SPELLCRAFT FOR TEENS, MOONBEAMS & SHOOTING STARS and CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE WITCH!